Life has felt big and beautiful and oh so expansive for a while now. A wide brush stroke, a big wash, bold color all ways of expressing such.
- I submitted my manuscript!!! My book with a publisher, a dream I didn't know existed.
- I'm planning an amazing retreat swimming with wild dolphins for 2017 (drop me a line if you're interested).
- I'm painting or making marks every single day and feeling clearer and clearer regarding why it is essential.
- Summer is upon us and the daily schedules soften and the space around us opens up.
Life has felt restrictive here and there. A controlled line, a tight pattern, controlled chaos on the page all ways of expressing such.
- I still have so much to do for the book. I don't want to fail myself or the publisher!
- I want to run this retreat, what if I don't clearly communicate the life changing week it will be.(drop me a line if you're interested).
- I'm painting and making marks every day but is it meaningless? A self serving act with no real goal in mind.
- Summer is upon us and the routine is gone and the space is big!
- Tomato, tomatoe, potato, potatoe, we get to choose.
We choose the lens through which we experience our experiences.
Just like the waves that come in and wash back out with little to no effort, we too can ebb and flow.